Note 2 swype dictionary

brianz_410

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
403
Reaction score
1
Hi guys,

Anyone can help me with this? The dictionary used to store my personalised words like tml, ar, leh etc,..

After I root (downgrade to earlier version, then now 4.3), my dictionary do not store all the words. I have to retype every time I want to use those words.

Any pro can help and advice?
 

samson1

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
864
Reaction score
4
Are you talking about the Samsung keyboard? Go to language and input setting, Samsung keyboard, predictive text and see if it is enabled. Then go into predictive text and see if personalised data is ticked.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top