Note 3 hang on SMS / Calls

lifemastery

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Hi bros here,

i just got my note 3 since 1 week and it is giving me problems when i sms or call others. When I try to call, it will not respond, and even I try to hang up on the call, it remains in the unresponsive.

I can still click the back button and use other apps or continue using the phone, but the phone no longer can call out or receive calls as the call function freezes. I have to off / on the phone before things get back to normal.

Any one facing the same.

I installed viber and is on the notorious M1 network..
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Hi bros here,

i just got my note 3 since 1 week and it is giving me problems when i sms or call others. When I try to call, it will not respond, and even I try to hang up on the call, it remains in the unresponsive.

I can still click the back button and use other apps or continue using the phone, but the phone no longer can call out or receive calls as the call function freezes. I have to off / on the phone before things get back to normal.

Any one facing the same.

I installed viber and is on the notorious M1 network..

Since the situation is so bad now, my advice is to do a factory reset n see did the issue goes away after that.

Please backup all info before doing the factory reset.
 

beyonder

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
2
If factory reset doesn't help, send to the service centre for a thorough check. Do remember to do a backup before going.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top