Note 3 Kitkat issue: unable to write to external SD

cybernick

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
954
Reaction score
1
Is there a fix for this that doesn't require me to root my note 3?

I saw a root solution on xda.
 

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
9,093
Reaction score
1,079
What apps cam't write? I tried deleting files from mx player and it says no permission but i can do it via file explorer :(
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Is there a fix for this that doesn't require me to root my note 3?

I saw a root solution on xda.
I think we need to wait for app developer to add the necessary code into their apps.
 

somato

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2001
Messages
777
Reaction score
7
I think we need to wait for app developer to add the necessary code into their apps.

This is a common problem with Note3 and Kitkat. Unless you are rooted, you'll have to wait for developer support.
 

cybernick

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
954
Reaction score
1
Hmm then I better not upgrade till Kitkat becomes prevalent.
The firmware had been downloaded to my phone though. How do I delete it?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top