Note 3 Repair - Where?

echutah

Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
388
Reaction score
1
Hi, my Note 3 ear phone jack is not working. Very rarely got sound come out, I tried 2 working headphones and both same problem so it's definitely the phone.

I need to repair my phone but my phone is gotten from SingTel contract (warranty JUST expired), so where should I bring my phone? To Samsung service center or to 3rd party shop better?

Thanks for advice ;)
 

bobaccord

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
1,832
Reaction score
1
Alsays Go Samsung first.. let them diagnose the problem.. can decide to fix after that...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top