Note 4 Haptic feedback & Shutdown Vibration

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Hello just wanna ask. I noticed that when i turn on power saving on my note 4, the haptic feedback and vibration when typing options are greyed out. Is that the case for you all too? I remember in my old samsung phone the options were not greyed out when i turned on power saving.

Also, when i shut down my phone, there is no more vibration? What happened to the vibration when shutting down?

Thanks
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Hello just wanna ask. I noticed that when i turn on power saving on my note 4, the haptic feedback and vibration when typing options are greyed out. Is that the case for you all too? I remember in my old samsung phone the options were not greyed out when i turned on power saving.

Also, when i shut down my phone, there is no more vibration? What happened to the vibration when shutting down?

Thanks

How about when I shut down the phone? Why is there no vibration?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top