Note 4 root

jianrong

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
2,532
Reaction score
78
Not going to root since it will cause issues with OTA. I'm fine with the Samsung "bloatwares" and I have also disabled lots of google services like G+, hangout, play books, etc since I'm not using them. And battery life is good enough for me so far. :D

Ya. Me too. Actually try galaxy app download one game. After that i remove samsung account. And all other g+ apps. Hide them too.
 

kesame

Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
hi everyone, can someone advise me how to make LINE games ( example let's get rich) play on rooted devices?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top