Note 8 problems - phone sensors not working

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,716
Reaction score
2,032
See luck lor
My Note 8 all working perfectly.

Got it fixed at home via Samsung Concierge and it was the phone motherboard that was faulty and that's why all the senors stopped working.

The samsung techie said that this was the common problem amongst the note 8.
 

wendyyk87

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
i just found out this is samsung problem, originally i thought it's my own fault.
I tried to contact samsung customer service, they said I am isolated incident, they never received any report on other note 8, so I have to paid for the evaluation fees and other fixing cost.
This will be my last phone with Samsung.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top