Note2 to iPhone 6 4.7

uniquely_ad

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
11
Used to be apple fan, but changed to note 3 / gear 2 and now note 4 / gear s.
Things are now much more flexible than iphone. Too many good features to use compared to iphone..

sometimes u dont try, u dont know how good the phone is.. :)


not to mention that people used to compare that any android phones will usually starts to deteriorate after couple of months, but the note 4 has been in TIP TOP CONDITION no lag nothing!!
 

jianrong

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
2,532
Reaction score
78
Used to be apple fan, but changed to note 3 / gear 2 and now note 4 / gear s.
Things are now much more flexible than iphone. Too many good features to use compared to iphone..

sometimes u dont try, u dont know how good the phone is.. :)

What i like are

1) customise theme, sms theme, icon, widget and the tones without jailbreak.
2) couple of launcher to try.
3) Buy apps no need credit card.
4) Drag and drop like pc ext drive.
5) Download easily and move files easily in file manager.
6) Specs and feature more than iphone 6 plus.

:s12:

But still alittle tempt to stray to iphone by selling note 4. Which is a very bad decision. Come from note 2 too. At first want upgrade to iphone 6 plus but no stocks... So now to note 4. A very big change. Menu button as task manager close all apps. Cool.
 

jianrong

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
2,532
Reaction score
78
Talk about the battery life.. I forget about battery life
:/
note 4 battery life compare to iPhone 6.. Who wins....

There a ultra power saving mode where you can only call and sms or some internet. Basically you dont use while on this mode. The battery dont drop 1% for many hours. Like 9 or 10 drop about 2 or 3%. When you are sleeping or working.

Otherwise there power saving mode which use less power. Could also increase battery hours.

And the screen fonts is what i love best. The email app so and so.

:D
 

Streetwise

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,287
Reaction score
0
Talk about the battery life.. I forget about battery life
:/
note 4 battery life compare to iPhone 6.. Who wins....

Quote from Steve Jobs:
“A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.”
U should get Iphone lah....don't think to think.....it has what u need and don't hve want u don't need. Iphone user motto...`it just works'.
 

bobaccord

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
1,832
Reaction score
1
Do you use S-pen? If not, you have lots of other options to choose from besides Note 4.

I used Note 1 and now using Note 3 for more than a year now. I don't know about you - but I am stuck (in a good way) with S-pen - for my personal use, work etc. So if you use a lot of S-pen, there isn't any relevant alternative for you.

Respectfully, Note 3's S-pen was a big jump, even for you using Note 2, not to mention the 3Gb ram, full HD screen, etc.. And Note 4? Wow... i wish I could change but wifey says wait for Note 5...

Battery usage/life? I was given an extra free battery on the day i bought my Note 3. I alternate between the 2 batteries. I don't really worry about battery dead - each day when I leave my home for work/shopping/church/tennis/ - I have my Note 3 (with whatever existing battery left) and a fresh fully charged battery. No need to carry bulky battery booster/charger or worse, searching frantically for a power socket. My wife also carries the Note 3, and she does the same too. Lately, my youngest girl switched form IP4S to Galaxy S5 - I bought her an extra battery to follow the same approach - always carry a fully charged battery when she leaves the house. She has since freed from bulky charger or power socket. And remember, you have 3200 battery in Note 3, more in Note 4..

Recently, I got to try my SIL's iPhone 6 plus. The brief experience reminded me of why I switched to Android more than 3 years ago - SD card, simple file transfer, can change battery, no need iTunes to upload songs/pics, multi-tasking, installed 3rd party apps to watch tons of streaming TV dramas, movies...


Android is the way to go, but this is just my perspective.
Good luck,
Bob
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Quote from Steve Jobs:
“A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.”
U should get Iphone lah....don't think to think.....it has what u need and don't hve want u don't need. Iphone user motto...`it just works'.
Agreed with Steve. Android shown me the way on how a phone should work and I am now with Google/Samsung. :s13:
 

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,686
Reaction score
15,475
Used to be apple fan, but changed to note 3 / gear 2 and now note 4 / gear s.
Things are now much more flexible than iphone. Too many good features to use compared to iphone..

sometimes u dont try, u dont know how good the phone is.. :)

I tried android for 2 years. Know its flexibility and more power than ios but after 2 years I still going back to iPhone 6 as I don't use any of its advanced features.

I don't even transfer photos to my pc, so iTunes or not don't bother me. I am just a simple user. Don't even use widget
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
I tried android for 2 years. Know its flexibility and more power than ios but after 2 years I still going back to iPhone 6 as I don't use any of its advanced features.

I don't even transfer photos to my pc, so iTunes or not don't bother me. I am just a simple user. Don't even use widget

Yah like this for you best is iPhone liao, if don't want so big still can use iPhone 5S since their OS always better optimised and updated vs Android. For me I sold my iPhone 6+ after using for a week, so boring nothing to do on it...

not to mention that people used to compare that any android phones will usually starts to deteriorate after couple of months, but the note 4 has been in TIP TOP CONDITION no lag nothing!!

Erm cannot say totally no lag bah, for 1 the Multitask button always take quite long to show up if alot of apps opened, but no doubt it's better than my Note 3, also alot of apps still not optimised properly, maybe until Android L, i bet many developers are optimising for Android L instead of Kitkat liao, eager for Android L and Nexus 6!
 
Last edited:

jianrong

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
2,532
Reaction score
78
One day i was surfing firefox. Suddenly it hang. Press all button not working. After awhile screen timeout. Press button show lockscreen. Scare the hell of me.
 

Streetwise

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,287
Reaction score
0
I tried android for 2 years. Know its flexibility and more power than ios but after 2 years I still going back to iPhone 6 as I don't use any of its advanced features.

I don't even transfer photos to my pc, so iTunes or not don't bother me. I am just a simple user. Don't even use widget

Good for u. At least u know where ur needs are.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top