NS PES B4 Enlistment

sikaiyeo

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I’m checking here if there’s any other PES B4 guys that have yet to receive their enlistment letter. Also are anyone knows if any PES B4 have received their enlistment letter already?

I’m worry that I’m not getting enlisted this year which I should be. Anyone who have more info about PES B4’s enlistment please do share a bit more thanks!
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,284
Reaction score
5,867
Hi,
I’m checking here if there’s any other PES B4 guys that have yet to receive their enlistment letter. Also are anyone knows if any PES B4 have received their enlistment letter already?

I’m worry that I’m not getting enlisted this year which I should be. Anyone who have more info about PES B4’s enlistment please do share a bit more thanks!

https://www.cmpb.gov.sg/web/portal/cmpb/home/before-ns/enlistment-dates
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top