NS Posting 03/19

Strawbelly

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know how long is the confinement period? Is it Monday book in then Friday book out for stay in unit? Thanks in advance! Haha

Only OCS has confinement period
Every other place is standard Sunday night book in (except first day in unit where you book in Monday morning or as per your posting order info) and Friday evening book out
 

hihi98

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
I see thanks for your reply!

Only OCS has confinement period
Every other place is standard Sunday night book in (except first day in unit where you book in Monday morning or as per your posting order info) and Friday evening book out
 

Lovekpopdrama

Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2018
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
You require 4000km of mileage to convert into civilian license. In order to qualify for class 4 license, you will need to clock at least 2000km for class 4 vehicle (I.e. tonner).

And every 3000km, accident free, you can get $200 bonus.

If you get into accident (touch wood) you can still get your license if it’s below demerit point. I think it was 9 point. Can’t really remember.

You may not get to driving course immediately as there might be a lot of holding list. Mine took like 2-3 months after posted to my unit.

I ORD last year as a transport operator. So not sure if there’s any changes made within a year.
 

hihi98

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
I see.. thanks for the info!

You require 4000km of mileage to convert into civilian license. In order to qualify for class 4 license, you will need to clock at least 2000km for class 4 vehicle (I.e. tonner).

And every 3000km, accident free, you can get $200 bonus.

If you get into accident (touch wood) you can still get your license if it’s below demerit point. I think it was 9 point. Can’t really remember.

You may not get to driving course immediately as there might be a lot of holding list. Mine took like 2-3 months after posted to my unit.

I ORD last year as a transport operator. So not sure if there’s any changes made within a year.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top