NSmen new uniform

battledome64

Master Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
163
Hi I ORD since 2006 but have not been called back for reservist

Should I buy a new uniform as I can't fit anymore?
 

Chalkycliffs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
10,847
Reaction score
4,737
Hi I ORD since 2006 but have not been called back for reservist

Should I buy a new uniform as I can't fit anymore?

Almost all units have already changed over to the new uniform. If you do show up for recalls and such, there may be a higher chance of arrows being shot at you, because, well, you obviously don't blend in anymore.

Just go to either the emart at SAFRA Jurong (or is it Chevrons?) or Mt Faber and do your sizing there. You can pay by credit. The uniform sizes have changed so don't just buy off the online emart without trying.

I pretty much had the same problem as you. ORD ages ago before being recalled for reservist recently. I ended up getting 2 sets of the new uniform before my 2nd ICT. During the 2nd ICT, I was issued my 3 sets free from ST Log.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top