NUS Bachelor Of Technology Engineering/Computing (Part-Time)

SupremacyAI

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2018
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
SMU got part-time Computing undergrad prog? Too certain extent, I agree with u guys. If not for that brandname n subsidy, I would left for better alternatives. They don't really teach particularly in lectures. It is just a waste of time attending. My other online courses are far more superior, structural and informative. I believe many PT students here are either self taught or already possessed some relevant skills n knowledge in industry. Sigh...
 

Calvin.Lee

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
1,948
Reaction score
0
Great, I think I have not done well for my maths and I have no recollection of additional maths!

That makes me even more nervous 😟😰

Thanks for the advice!
Really appreciate it!

Dear Calvin,

The bridging maths is only Additional Mathematics from O levels. It's not Engineering Math. You should be able to make it if you study hard for the test! However No one knows whether NUS will change the bridging math test the following year! So good Luck :) Am glad to be of some help!


Cheers,
Opkko
 

leow_siang95

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
I'm buying past used NUS Btech notes for Intro Eng Maths (prep for the entrance exam), pm me contact and price, thanks
 

Calvin.Lee

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
1,948
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Just want to check if this NUS part time degree course is still available for apply or there are already better alternative out there?

I wanted to apply but my job schedule is not stable as of now so till now I still have not apply...haha

Thanks a lot for any updated info.
 

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
98,356
Reaction score
32,174
'better alternative' is the UoL online Bsc in Computer Science loh

since u can study everything online
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top