OCBC Statement Savings Account

sglandscape

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
6,153
Reaction score
2,973
Thanks for the reply.

I have already got CASA for DBS Multiplier...
Can I start anyother one with another DBS account ?
Does the CASA promo allow for more than one account ?
Suppose to be able to add on to your Multiplier one if its not the same registration period. If not, can open a new My Account which has no minimum balance requirement to do the new CASA promo.
 

ahchan

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2001
Messages
464
Reaction score
91
For those who have participated in the OCBC CNY 1.8% promo in Jan-26, have you gotten the Bonus interest?
If not, when are we expecting it? Is it by end of the month?

Thanks.
 

ckman3

Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
399
Reaction score
318
For those who have participated in the OCBC CNY 1.8% promo in Jan-26, have you gotten the Bonus interest?
If not, when are we expecting it? Is it by end of the month?

Thanks.
Just checked. Not in yet. So I am not the only one. Supposed to be credited by end May.
 

sglandscape

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
6,153
Reaction score
2,973
For those who have participated in the OCBC CNY 1.8% promo in Jan-26, have you gotten the Bonus interest?
If not, when are we expecting it? Is it by end of the month?

Thanks.
Just checked. Not in yet. So I am not the only one. Supposed to be credited by end May.
Not in for me also sadly
Remember to move the funds out so can reset the base for fresh funds. Best now DBS but need to go branch for 1.5%.
 

koolkool

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
659
Reaction score
80
Hi. I saw the T&C is "Terms and Conditions Governing the OCBC SGD Deposit Promotion May 2026" and this promo runs every month? In effect, I can move out my fund for 30 days and return after 30 days. Is OCBC 360 also considered an eligible account?

"An “Eligible Account” refers to an individual (personal) OCBC Passbook Savings Account, Statement Savings Account, Premier Statement Savings, SmartParent Account, Easisave Account, Premier Easisave Account or any account deemed eligible by OCBC in which an Eligible Transaction is performed on during the Promotion Period, regardless of when the account was opened. "
 

ahchan

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2001
Messages
464
Reaction score
91
Only left today and tmr.. hope it comes in and dont need to chase

Just checked and still not in yet..:(

I hope OCBC did not forget about it...Lol
I also hate to chase them...so hopefully no need to chase for it...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top