I'm offering programming lessons for beginners, intermediate level regardless of age. It will be a progressive learning environment and paced according to the learner's abilities.
Singapore is gearing towards a smart nation where Singapore's national vision of using technology is to improve lives and business.
Some quotes from reputable figure/company
"Teach students computer coding, urges PM Lee" - PM LEE
Majority of students in Singapore want coding as a core subject in school, reveals Microsoft study - Microsoft
Coding and programming classes for students to smooth transition to Smart Nation - IDA Singapore
I would say IT is the future globally and locally as well.
I'm a freelance tutor that has a passion to enrich citizens with programming skills, (HTML, CSS, C#, Java, C). Creating websites, mobile apps, games are just a step away!
Contact me at 93202871.
Singapore is gearing towards a smart nation where Singapore's national vision of using technology is to improve lives and business.
Some quotes from reputable figure/company
"Teach students computer coding, urges PM Lee" - PM LEE
Majority of students in Singapore want coding as a core subject in school, reveals Microsoft study - Microsoft
Coding and programming classes for students to smooth transition to Smart Nation - IDA Singapore
I would say IT is the future globally and locally as well.
I'm a freelance tutor that has a passion to enrich citizens with programming skills, (HTML, CSS, C#, Java, C). Creating websites, mobile apps, games are just a step away!
Contact me at 93202871.
Last edited:
