[Official] Huawei G330 Non-camera

Maoists10

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
SELLING HUAWEI ascend G330 NON-CAMERA with cert

Selling HUAWEI ascend G330 non-camera
Still got 6Months of warrenty
With box+accessories+ Hard cover(worth $12)
Working condition 10/10
Outlook 9.5/10
Whatsapp 82238437
 

mysticdic

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Selling Huawei Ascend G330 Non-Camera with certificate

Hi. I'm selling my Huawei Ascend G330 non camera.

Working Condition: 10/10

Accessories:
1. Certificate
2. Earphones (Unopened)
3. Charging Adapter
4. USB Cable (Unopened)
5. Black Silicon Casing
6. Screen Protector (Pasted)
Comes with the box

Willing to let it go at 180. Price is negotiable.

SOLD
 
Last edited:

eddutang

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Selling Huawei Ascend G330 Non-Camera together with ultra high capacity battery!

Hey guys,

I'm looking to sell off the above mentioned phone which was bought on 25 Aug 2013 @ $240.

Condition is almost like brand new, earphone hasn't been used before and the certificate showing that the camera has been removed is also there. Receipt is also inside the box.

I also bought the ultra-high capacity battery from corisen (a reputable seller) @ $38, you can go his website corisen.wordpress.com.

This battery can last around until you book out if you tend to use apps like facebook, twitter, instagram and whatsapp. Definitely useful for tekong guys when going field camp where there is no charging point.

For those going police at HTA, this is even more useful as you cannot bring charger, portable charger, spare battery or spare phone, and definitely no camera phones.

I can verify this personally as I just POP from there in early december last year, and only 2 guys from each squad can bring a charger, so if both are using apple chargers, then good luck to you and I don't like queuing up for charging hahas.

I'm planning to sell both off so please leave offers here.
Those interested can message me at eight-1-three-three-7-six-8-nine. Thanks!
 

Momolane

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
284
Reaction score
0
I just bought the g330 and I first drained the battery and I charge till like 40% and I plug out and restart and the battery % drop to 20%. can I know is it something wrong with the battery/phone or I need to let it charge for 8hour and no issue after. thanks
 

acecrusher

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
SELL HUAWEI NON_CAM

Hi All,

I'm selling my huawei non-cam (ascend G330) cause not in use.

Condition : 9/10 (2nd-Hand)
Accessories: Cable , Charging Plug , Extra Battery
Add-Ons: Purchase receipt , Letter of certificate , MSA sticker (no need reapply)

Looking to sell @ $200.
Contact me @ 9723 9693

Thank You.
 
Last edited:

berber

Master Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
2,621
Reaction score
81
Hi guys, I have a Pisen HB5N1H 1550mAh spare battery around which I am giving away. PM me if you want it, collection strictly based on my location and schedule :o
 

intoxicated08

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Hi. I'm selling my Huawei Ascend G330 non camera.

Working Condition: 10/10

Accessories:
1. Certificate
2. Earphones (Unopened)
3. Charging Adapter (unopened)
4. USB Cable (Unopened)
5. Black Silicon Casing
6. Screen Protector (Pasted)
7. Black Plastic Casing
8. MSA sticker
9. Receipt of purchase
Comes with the box and all other booklets/papers and warranty card. Only used once for a few hours.

Bought for $238. Willing to let it go at $100 ONLY!!
 
Last edited:

winamp5

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Selling g330 non cam
Condition 7/10, some key scratch. No drop.

No box
No warranty
No cert, but still have mindef media sticker intact.

Asking $70. Sms 9475 zero three eight four
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top