passenger name record number

superzheny

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
545
Reaction score
11
I need this number for my flight insurance claim, how do I check it?

I flew airasia from sgp to incheon, transitted at KL
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,637
Reaction score
3,487
I need this number for my flight insurance claim, how do I check it?

I flew airasia from sgp to incheon, transitted at KL

It's the booking reference, known as the PNR (passenger name record). It's made up of 6 alphanumeric. It's printed on your boarding pass as well.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top