Pc case and psu recommendation

kyiori

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
21
Hi everyone, I need help to decide a matx/mini-itx casing and psu that fit into the case.

I dont need ODD drive or a lot of SSD/HDD slots.

Factors to consider for the case:
1.) Air ventilation
2.) Silence / Noise cancellation (optional)
3.) Fit 2.5 slot custom GPU card

Currently I'm targeting at Aerocool Dead Silence cube as it fitted my above requirement with Seasonic S12II 520w Bronze PSU due to the case dimension.

I hope to get more choices and recommenations through hw clinic. Pls help me.

Many thanks.
 
Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
Hi everyone, I need help to decide a matx/mini-itx casing and psu that fit into the case.

Factors to consider for the case:
1.) Air ventilation
2.) Silence / Noise cancellation
3.) Fit big size custom GPU card

Currently I'm targeting at Aerocool Dead Silence cube as it fitted my above requirement and Seasonic S12II 620w Bronze PSU due to the case dimension.

I hope to get more choices and recommenations through hw clinic. Pls help me.

Many thanks.

but may know which gpu though? cos too long might be a issues. unless u dun mind using a low profile or itx gpu?

anyway this can? http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-nano-s-window
 

kyiori

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
21
GTX 1070 - Palit Super Jetstream or Zotac Amp Extreme.

Define Nano S is not bad. but only fit in 2.0 slot gpu.
 

jeff119

Master Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
2,877
Reaction score
22
Up for Fractal Design, bought define S 2 days ago.
Incredibly silence.

You can look at Phanteks also.
 

kyiori

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
21
Up for Fractal Design, bought define S 2 days ago.
Incredibly silence.

You can look at Phanteks also.

Which PSU did you use for Nano S casing? I not sure if superflower 550w 80plus silver can fit since it's 165mm long and Nano S recommends 160mm for the PSU.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top