PC newbie needs help

GreenTea97

Reaction score
Hey guys so recently i came to the conclusion that it'll be much more worth for me to sell off my gaming laptop and build a pc instead, maybe add a few hundred more to my overall budget to get a relatively cheap laptop for school so being totally new to this i sought out excelsior.systems on carousell (recommended by a friend who bought from them before) and they quoted me this:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor
ASRock B550 Pro4 Motherboard
ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 16GB (2X8GB_ DDR4-3200 RAM
Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Graphics Card
Lexar NM610 250GB M.2 NVMe SSD
Gigabyte P550 Bronze PSU
NZXT H510 Case
MSI G24C4 Monitor

For $1500 + $20 delivery fee

Just wondering if this is a fair price for such a build or are there better and cheaper configurations out there? some of the more graphical intensive games the rig must be able to handle are MHW and Modern Warfare, would love any input on this, thank you.

BlackStorm

Reaction score
Hey guys so recently i came to the conclusion that it'll be much more worth for me to sell off my gaming laptop and build a pc instead, maybe add a few hundred more to my overall budget to get a relatively cheap laptop for school so being totally new to this i sought out excelsior.systems on carousell (recommended by a friend who bought from them before) and they quoted me this:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor
ASRock B550 Pro4 Motherboard
ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 16GB (2X8GB_ DDR4-3200 RAM
Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Graphics Card
Lexar NM610 250GB M.2 NVMe SSD
Gigabyte P550 Bronze PSU
NZXT H510 Case
MSI G24C4 Monitor

For $1500 + $20 delivery fee

Just wondering if this is a fair price for such a build or are there better and cheaper configurations out there? some of the more graphical intensive games the rig must be able to handle are MHW and Modern Warfare, would love any input on this, thank you.

budget $ 1.2k ... any builders... PM

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.