PC stuck in boot loop

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
5,363
Reaction score
62
it can't even get into windows or bios page.

Any 1 knows if its related to the recent win 10 update?
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
maybe u can try removing your gpu to test? or maybe another psu to test as well?
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,830
Reaction score
1,779
it can cause boot loop if that update replace your drivers with a faulty one. try using system restore in safe mode.

If you cant even go safe mode then its hardware problem
 

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
5,363
Reaction score
62
I manage to resolve this after a few steps. Just thought I share this here for non tech savy users like me.

I try unplugging everything and reseat the gpu but both did not work.

What worked was , I swap the position of my ram to the other slot available.

Kinda weird but whatever floats the boat
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top