PES E reservist do what?

MoyoCase

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
53,228
Reaction score
4,422
What about mob Manning? Still need to go or what?

I am PES E and I get called up for reservst.

Mainly do admin like making phone calls for people. Nothing to do then I just stay in bunk.

They're willing to pay my salary so I just go. :s13:
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,481
Reaction score
3,166
admin work posted to battalion/brigade. s1-s4 all can do. or could be cyber warriors
 

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
12,722
Reaction score
1,731
if PEs E no need to carry the FBO and field pack right?

No need.

In fact for people who were PES E right from the start, they wouldn't even be issued FBO and field pack. I went through the PES E BMT years back and we were only issued uniform and the black slingbag.
 

MoyoCase

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
53,228
Reaction score
4,422
I mean reservist....

No need.

In fact for people who were PES E right from the start, they wouldn't even be issued FBO and field pack. I went through the PES E BMT years back and we were only issued uniform and the black slingbag.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
Still must bring fbo field pack or not?

If people here tell you don’t need. Then you go in camp without it, then they ask you why You never bring, you go say someone on hwz say don’t need to bring?
 

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
check with unit, if unit insist you need the whole setup, then get them to issue to you.

they will either indent the whole set or give you enough emart credits to buy.

and the whole idea that pes e don't go outfield is outdated. pes e can go outfield and be stationed at bases. unless you have excuses where then even pes A also can be excuse outfield.
 

MoyoCase

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
53,228
Reaction score
4,422
I have life risk medical conditions problem how to go.

check with unit, if unit insist you need the whole setup, then get them to issue to you.

they will either indent the whole set or give you enough emart credits to buy.

and the whole idea that pes e don't go outfield is outdated. pes e can go outfield and be stationed at bases. unless you have excuses where then even pes A also can be excuse outfield.
 

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
I have life risk medical conditions problem how to go.

not I decide nor ur commanders decide. bring all your medical status and go see MO. he will decide if you excuse outfield.

Again, this is another example of medical status versus pes status

you can be any pes and excuse outfield. but pes e does not equate perm excuse outfield.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top