philips electronic shavers

shiriai

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
hi Guys out there,

any recommendation on philips electronic shaver?

thinking of getting one as a gift.

any kind soul care to share your experience?


:s11:
 

eLeMeNtaLFuSiOn

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
0
I'm using the Phillips AT750, it can be used wet or dry. But I always use it wet with gillette gel cos it's smoother and has less irritation. Main reason why I switched to electric is cos I get cut very often when using razor blades and was sick and tired of the bleeding.

Retail price is $89, I got it from mustafa at only $55. Been using it daily for almost a year now, and still going strong. Highly recommended for the price!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top