Dear Shifus,
I've been reading up but still am very confused. My main focus is heavy photography work with occasional gaming for games like LOL and titanfall etc.
Some say invest in RAMs and CPU. Some say CPU won't help in photoshop stuff. Also, would 2x8gb ddr3 ram work?
My budget is around 2k sgd
Things I already have.
1) Screen
2) kb+mouse
3) Win 7 Pro
I would like to seek advise on what should I be looking at? TIA
I've been reading up but still am very confused. My main focus is heavy photography work with occasional gaming for games like LOL and titanfall etc.
Some say invest in RAMs and CPU. Some say CPU won't help in photoshop stuff. Also, would 2x8gb ddr3 ram work?
My budget is around 2k sgd
Things I already have.
1) Screen
2) kb+mouse
3) Win 7 Pro
I would like to seek advise on what should I be looking at? TIA