Places to pierce ears?

seeking

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
442
Reaction score
9
As title. I've been finding up and down but can't seem to find any.

Preferably cheap and affordable. Bdazzle is mother expensive.

I'm a guy if it matters. Still haven't decided whether to pierce one or both ears.

Would the price charged be for one or both ears?

Location doesn't matter but would be good if it's around AMK, Bishan, Toa Payoh, Yishun, Khatib area. Town is fine too :s12:
 

seeking

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
442
Reaction score
9
Do I have to ask for it blatantly? Because I don't see them offering or stating that they have such a service.

Guessing that they may have stopped doing it. Anyone can confirm?
 

rboyboy

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
121
Do I have to ask for it blatantly? Because I don't see them offering or stating that they have such a service.

Guessing that they may have stopped doing it. Anyone can confirm?

No harm asking. I remember asking them before. You can also go to Xcraft.
 

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
Queensway those tattoo shop should do piercing too. I did mine ages ago at Jurong point level 1 Opp mcd, can't remember the name but need to buy the earrings from them (titanium material ) and piercing is free. They are using a disposable staple type n painless to me.
 

seeking

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
442
Reaction score
9
Queensway those tattoo shop should do piercing too. I did mine ages ago at Jurong point level 1 Opp mcd, can't remember the name but need to buy the earrings from them (titanium material ) and piercing is free. They are using a disposable staple type n painless to me.

thanks bro. after piercing must immediately get titanium material earrings? Feel like getting those black color button or diamond shape kind haha.

Anyway for those who want to know, 77th Street does is for $6/ear, $12 for 2 ears.
 

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
The titanium earrings is actually normal type with crystal and many designs to choose. Changing immediately after piercing might be quite painful n led to infection. This is what many do not advise. That's why I choose the titanium earring. Oya, some people ear are sensitive and cannot use normal metal other than precious metal or surgical steel material.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top