please explain this infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Messages
16,765
Reaction score
6,402
Interesting that the adjective you have used in your title is “our” instead of “a” or “my”. The title itself reads and implies that either the latter mentioned Olympian is Singaporean, which he is not, or that your were insinuating that we, collectively as a nation, are part of another country.

>> Again.. are you issuing points cause this is a grammar school here now? in that case i expect you to be issuing points for every single comment being made by every forummer which is not 100% factual.

Noting forum sentiments (Anti-**** / Cecapore..) you were regarded as trying to further rile up the forum population and cause trouble with your thread title.

>> This is frankly ridiculous.... there are plenty threads every single day and nothing happens, "talent surplus country yet to win a gold" thread is still going strong... no action from you. But when its me who creates a thread which is frankly nothing, no offensive words, pure congratulatory in nature, no mention of the word ****, you delete the thread and immediately jump to the pre-made conclusion faster than Usain bolt and start saying i'm riling up the forum as if i'm starting a revolt and string up sentiments. That is a massive massive leap to justify your points. You should consider joining the film industry since you create fantastic fictional imaginary stories out of thin air to give points. i mean you couldn't even try to be more obvious in showing your biasness.

I shall wait for admin or some senior mod to review.


​

The Admin should decide once and for all whether matters relating to India which are unflattering will be allowed and not left in limbo and at the tolerance level of individual mods.

Post a sticky and open it to comments. Or decide it will not be tolerated at all but remember this will almost surely hit the MSM and other social media, so be careful what you wish for.

It seems rather clear that certain mods here have an agenda against this user. Whether justified or not or what history I don't know. But I think each infarction should be decided on its merits not past history or a dislike. He may be a troll but you can only punish for what he does and if it crosses a reasonable line.

There are many tools which can be used without a need to impose penalties. Deleting and locking is a better option.

Interesting that you delete this thread but a one bordering on criminality which CID would almost certainly be interested in you fail to take the needful action by referring it to them and simply delete it.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
It's interesting you use this line. Who are you to decide this? I'm a die hard Schooling fan. But let others have their own degree of support or opposition.
Like I truly hate fake Singaporeans representing us in TT.
And please explain why I got 3 points for the post against YMY?

What exactly is wrong?

With regards to your latest infraction; this was the post in question. I am not the issuing moderator of your infraction but it is clear cut enough.
7370546B-49B1-4A01-9982-1A37D252E2EB.jpeg
 

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Messages
16,765
Reaction score
6,402
It is within my purview as moderator.

With regards to your latest infraction; this was the post in question. I am not the issuing moderator of your infraction but it is clear cut enough.
View attachment 29254
What is clear? Please explain. I can give more than 10000 similar posts where words are substituted.
Are you going to issue points in every single instance? I can flood this forum with every single one of them. You really want that? For consistency?
Consistency in moderation. What is good for the goose must be good for the gander.
 

slashershot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2012
Messages
21,658
Reaction score
5,336
all i can say is poor TS. :o

his post is made in sarcasm and pokes fun at the fact that we have alot CECAs working here, Singaporeans are kinda unhappy and that we might as well be India.

if sarcasm and mockery is not allowed in edmw, then every posts that makes fun of something such as vaccination vs unvaccination or people quoting things out of context like OYK should also be issued 3 points.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...****-ramesh-erramalli.6573931/#post-135837545
such as this one? is ramesh "our" beloved ****? :o
 
Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
What is clear? Please explain. I can give more than 10000 similar posts where words are substituted.
Are you going to issue points in every single instance? I can flood this forum with every single one of them. You really want that? For consistency?
Consistency in moderation. What is good for the goose must be good for the gander.
As mentioned, I am not the issuing moderator of your infraction but as a third party, it is clear that your remarks are inappropriate and an attack on Yu Meng Yu who represented our flag.

Lastly thank you for your constructive feedback on forum moderation though.
I really appreciate the conducive feedback and we will work on certain things such as lock and delete — which we have already been doing.

I understand that you were a moderator of another forum. I respect that and understand where you are coming from. However, each community environment is different and what works there may not necessary work here.

If opportunities permit for us to talk civilly on non opsec related matters, I will hope to engage you to have a proper discourse and seek your feedback on it.
 

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Messages
16,765
Reaction score
6,402
As mentioned, I am not the issuing moderator of your infraction but as a third party, it is clear that your remarks are inappropriate and an attack on Yu Meng Yu who represented our flag.

Lastly thank you for your constructive feedback on forum moderation though.
I really appreciate conducive thoughts.
Then please ask that Moderator to come forward.

And to explain why it becomes incumbent that we MUST not express our disgust at imposed athletes who are brought here to milk our system? I also mentioned back in 1992, the Govt said it was temporary. Why must I or anyone else continue to support them 29 YEARS Later? Still must support because she's representing our flag?
Who is the moderator to decide? Moderators also are THOUGHT POLICE?
Everyone has a right to support or not support. Like that are you going to ban everyone who attacked Schooling. He ASLO REPRESENTED our flag didn't he?

So you see, this has nothing to do with purview. This is a moderator who can't decide whether to be a moderator or a user with his own opinions on matters. But users his moderating powers to impose his views on others!

He or you wants to support YMY by all means. I will never and will always call them out.
Ask Dragon to come and decide. It is now also a must that we must support everyone who wears our flag even if they are only here for the money and will fo back when they are done like so many others.
Where is Egmar Gonclaves now? Singapore or Brazil. Must I also praise him for his loyalty because he wore our flag?
The answer is logical. A TT player who doesn't speak English, cannot sing the national anthem, speaks in Chinese styled Mandarin. Spends much her spare time back in China (yes I checked)
I must support this player? Who is anyone to say so?
 

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Messages
16,765
Reaction score
6,402
all i can say is poor TS. :o

his post is made in sarcasm and pokes fun at the fact that we have alot CECAs working here, Singaporeans are kinda unhappy and that we might as well be India.

if sarcasm and mockery is not allowed in edmw, then every posts that makes fun of something such as vaccination vs unvaccination or people quoting things out of context like OYK should also be issued 3 points.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...****-ramesh-erramalli.6573931/#post-135837545
such as this one? is ramesh "our" beloved ****? :o
Agree. This more likely a case where a Mod acts like a user and has his own views but in order to ensure his views are not challenged users his moderating powers to support that view.
Or takes sides in an issue where his job is merely to referee it and ensure that it doesn't descend into a feud with personal insults.
It also seems there is a desire to get back at Indian Chief for past misdeeds or a dislike for him.
Or cannot accept a challenge.
Like my post. They just revoked 3 points but seem to try very hard to find another 3.
I thought it was using a different spelling for the f word, which is very common in here.
It appears they are not happy with my disgust at Chinese players representing us for money.
It's an opinion just like hundreds of thousands of opinions against this policy. You cannot force anyone to support an athlete whether he represents us or not.
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,168
Reaction score
3,137
Then please ask that Moderator to come forward.

And to explain why it becomes incumbent that we MUST not express our disgust at imposed athletes who are brought here to milk our system? I also mentioned back in 1992, the Govt said it was temporary. Why must I or anyone else continue to support them 29 YEARS Later? Still must support because she's representing our flag?
Who is the moderator to decide? Moderators also are THOUGHT POLICE?
Everyone has a right to support or not support. Like that are you going to ban everyone who attacked Schooling. He ASLO REPRESENTED our flag didn't he?

So you see, this has nothing to do with purview. This is a moderator who can't decide whether to be a moderator or a user with his own opinions on matters. But users his moderating powers to impose his views on others!

He or you wants to support YMY by all means. I will never and will always call them out.
Ask Dragon to come and decide. It is now also a must that we must support everyone who wears our flag even if they are only here for the money and will fo back when they are done like so many others.
Where is Egmar Gonclaves now? Singapore or Brazil. Must I also praise him for his loyalty because he wore our flag?
The answer is logical. A TT player who doesn't speak English, cannot sing the national anthem, speaks in Chinese styled Mandarin. Spends much her spare time back in China (yes I checked)
I must support this player? Who is anyone to say so?

Your thoughts are your own. Whether it's publicly accepted or not, that depends on the readers of the platform, context, and if it's insulting to others.

But putting all that aside, please, it's just the use of your language. I didn't infract you either, but that kind of language deserves an infraction. Period.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top