Please Help Investigate for this 9 Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,652
Reaction score
8,986
Repetitive topics?

Maybe someone complain coz bored of them?
TS ban already

Yes. Cos I had to tell a nuisance troller off.

Then obviously and as expected that troller that started to instigate and create unnecessary stir act as the greatest victim go 恶人先告状.


Evidences:






Hence if I may ask was there a fair assessment conducted here before 6 points was issued?

If Yes, great I can take the judgement.

If Not, kindly proceed with the necessary action equivalently.

Evidently you can see all other users had their fair share of valuable contributions, while that one joker keeps belittling and trolling creating nuisance.

I don't think this genuine decent topic warrants that user relentless stirring and provoking.

And I hope our moderators can be honored and trusted as impartial administrator, not biases or double standard.

I have nothing to hide so let's hope this post can remain transparent.
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,652
Reaction score
8,986
I seek your appropriate investigation and reevaluation of this case. I do not believe as a victim of this cyber bullying deserves 6 demerit points from an obvious case of troller's instigation creating nuisance on a decent topic, if there's even justice to begin with.








For some reason that troller's instigating post of belittling and insulting nature was removed, out of guiltiness or shadiness who knows.



In contribution of my efforts to support better understanding of situation:


"Instigate" means to provoke or encourage something, often something negative like a fight or argument. When someone "instigates an insult," it means they are intentionally trying to provoke a negative reaction by saying something insulting. Essentially, they are starting or causing the insulting behavior.

insinuating
/ɪnˈsɪnjʊeɪtɪŋ/

adjective
adjective: insinuating
  1. 1.
    hinting at something bad in an indirect and unpleasant way.
    "dirty, insinuating laughter"

  2. 2.
    using subtle manipulation to manoeuvre oneself into a favourable position.
    "a sneaky, insinuating move"
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,652
Reaction score
8,986
Yes. Cos I had to tell a nuisance troller off.

Then obviously and as expected that troller that started to instigate and create unnecessary stir act as the greatest victim go 恶人先告状.


Evidences:






Hence if I may ask was there a fair assessment conducted here before 6 points was issued?

If Yes, great I can take the judgement.

If Not, kindly proceed with the necessary action equivalently.

Evidently you can see all other users had their fair share of valuable contributions, while that one joker keeps belittling and trolling creating nuisance.

I don't think this genuine decent topic warrants that user relentless stirring and provoking.

And I hope our moderators can be honored and trusted as impartial administrator, not biases or double standard.

I have nothing to hide so let's hope this post can remain transparent.

And when I clarify with that moderator, I got a further of 3points for this post.


Yes. Total of 9 points.
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,652
Reaction score
8,986
@Dragon @Dr.Vijay

I got gotten a total of 9points:

- 6points cos of troller reported (Monday)
- 3points cos I clarify with mod (Today)


Please help with understanding if what happened warrants those points and I seek rectifications.

To facilitate for the convenience of your reference, I will help paste those posts as follows.



Thank you.
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,652
Reaction score
8,986
why TS tio banned?
TS ban already
Repetitive topics?

Maybe someone complain coz bored of them?


Yes. Cos I had to tell a nuisance troller off.

Then obviously and as expected that troller that started to instigate and create unnecessary stir act as the greatest victim go 恶人先告状.


Evidences:






Hence if I may ask our dignified Moderator, was there a fair assessment conducted here before 6 points was issued?

If Yes, great I can take your judgement.

If Not, kindly proceed with the necessary action equivalently.

Evidently you can see all other users had their fair share of valuable contributions, while that one joker keeps belittling and trolling creating nuisance.

I don't think this genuine decent topic warrants that user relentless stirring and provoking.

And I hope our moderators can be honored and trusted as impartial administrator, not biases or double standard.

I have nothing to hide so let's hope this post can remain transparent.
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,652
Reaction score
8,986
Yes. Cos I had to tell a nuisance troller off.

Then obviously and as expected that troller that started to instigate and create unnecessary stir act as the greatest victim go 恶人先告状.


Evidences:






Hence if I may ask our dignified Moderator, was there a fair assessment conducted here before 6 points was issued?

If Yes, great I can take your judgement.

If Not, kindly proceed with the necessary action equivalently.

Evidently you can see all other users had their fair share of valuable contributions, while that one joker keeps belittling and trolling creating nuisance.

I don't think this genuine decent topic warrants that user relentless stirring and provoking.

And I hope our moderators can be honored and trusted as impartial administrator, not biases or double standard.

I have nothing to hide so let's hope this post can remain transparent.


@Dragon @Dr.Vijay

I asked this question genuinely and got further 3 infraction points from that same moderator.

Not sure if this forum has derogated to the extend of silencing users with genuine doubts. I was just clarifying with trust and hopes of the sanity of the Moderator will honorably perform the reevaluation of case.

Instead of doing reassessment for the 6points, I was given 3 more points.

Once again I am seeking clarification on the case above and points rectifications.
 

qhong61

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
72,481
Reaction score
12,058
@Dragon @Dr.Vijay

I asked this question genuinely and got further 3 infraction points from that same moderator.

Not sure if this forum has derogated to the extend of silencing users with genuine doubts. I was just clarifying with trust and hopes of the sanity of the Moderator will honorably perform the reevaluation of case.

Instead of doing reassessment for the 6points, I was given 3 more points.

Once again I am seeking clarification on the case above and points rectifications.
How u know same moderator
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,652
Reaction score
8,986
To add on, that moderator has a habit of hiding and post hence I cannot quote the post for transparency.

I have nothing to hide.
I am able to be transparent.


photos de quick

Apparently the additional 3points was given out of personal interests that he feel offended for users clarifying. This discreet and shady act is really terrifying.

I hope HardwareZone is an uncorrupted public forum with impartial standard of fairness, not specially as one moderator's personal website acting on selfish emotional interests.
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,652
Reaction score
8,986
Hereby quoting and pasting my another post before it gets removed and silenced again.


Post in thread 'Salary cut by 3k for career switch u ok?' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...for-career-switch-u-ok.7144842/post-156885011


I seek your appropriate investigation and reevaluation of this case. I do not believe as a victim of this cyber bullying deserves 6 demerit points from an obvious case of troller's instigation creating nuisance on a decent topic, if there's even justice to begin with.





For some reason that troller's instigating post of belittling and insulting nature was removed, out of guiltiness or shadiness who knows.



In contribution of my efforts to support better understanding of situation:


"Instigate" means to provoke or encourage something, often something negative like a fight or argument. When someone "instigates an insult," it means they are intentionally trying to provoke a negative reaction by saying something insulting. Essentially, they are starting or causing the insulting behavior.

insinuating
/ɪnˈsɪnjʊeɪtɪŋ/

adjective
adjective: insinuating
  1. 1.
    hinting at something bad in an indirect and unpleasant way.
    "dirty, insinuating laughter"

  2. 2.
    using subtle manipulation to manoeuvre oneself into a favourable position.
    "a sneaky, insinuating move"
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
There is nothing sneaky going on behind the scenes.

This is the full post in question. You would
have received the post via PM highlighting to you the post in question which was warned.

You had been issued 6 warning points for
“Posting Inappropriate Comment / Content / Language / Insults” towards someone’s mother.

Do let us know if you have any questions related to the warning.

IMG_1049.jpeg
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,505
Reaction score
5,284
"Why nuisance creator no need get points?"

How do you even know action has/has not been taken?

Do you know that we are a team and not a single entity?

Also no need to copy the entire meaning from the dictionary, we know what they mean. We are not stupid.

And here is also not a country, it's just an online forum, no need to talk like you are speaking to some minister.

Btw that additional 3 points was given for stirring your infractions on the thread and not feedback thread, it has been communicated clearly and please read all your msgs.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top