Pls delete thread

orpisia

Emeritus Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
201,644
Reaction score
23,882
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...seawater-leaking-into-aye-tunnel-6012727.html

A few forum members have accused me of spreading "fake news" because of the erroneous title

I merely copy-pasted the title from that youtube video which I inserted in the 1st post of the thread, without knowing that the incident happened on MCE and not AYE, as members have pointed out

You could see the youtube video is itself titled "Seawater leaking into AYE tunnel"
 

Milo T-REX

Suspended
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Sure~ deleted. :)

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...seawater-leaking-into-aye-tunnel-6012727.html

A few forum members have accused me of spreading "fake news" because of the erroneous title

I merely copy-pasted the title from that youtube video which I inserted in the 1st post of the thread, without knowing that the incident happened on MCE and not AYE, as members have pointed out

You could see the youtube video is itself titled "Seawater leaking into AYE tunnel"
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...seawater-leaking-into-aye-tunnel-6012727.html

A few forum members have accused me of spreading "fake news" because of the erroneous title

I merely copy-pasted the title from that youtube video which I inserted in the 1st post of the thread, without knowing that the incident happened on MCE and not AYE, as members have pointed out

You could see the youtube video is itself titled "Seawater leaking into AYE tunnel"


you got accuse ? what happen?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top