Hi Moderator,
Kindly review the recent points given for the thread I created.
I believe there is a misunderstanding to the post as nuisance.
If I may clarify the thread is a geninue one where I wanted to get some perspective from the forum as I thought many people have such dilemma workplace experience. In this geninue case the boss really put 2 person in the same room for the business trip.
The word "snake" is used as intended to describe the situation of someone betraying your trust.
The word is used to represent and giving the situation an easier understanding without being lengthy on the thread post.
Kindly review the recent points given for the thread I created.
I believe there is a misunderstanding to the post as nuisance.
If I may clarify the thread is a geninue one where I wanted to get some perspective from the forum as I thought many people have such dilemma workplace experience. In this geninue case the boss really put 2 person in the same room for the business trip.
The word "snake" is used as intended to describe the situation of someone betraying your trust.
The word is used to represent and giving the situation an easier understanding without being lengthy on the thread post.
