BlueSteelSS
Junior Member
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2012
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey hwzoners!
OK firstly I would like to know if I have posted in the correct forum section. Mods correct me if wrong!
OK I'm still 16 this year. Having completed my o levels just recently, the navy has sent me a scholarship regarding poly education and being a naval warfare system expert with them afterwards. Personally don't know much about our navy and what they're offering to bond me to , but I know for sure I'll be with them for quite a while if I agree. Can anyone advise me on whether I should accept, or provide me with more details as to how my future would look like if I accept?
OK firstly I would like to know if I have posted in the correct forum section. Mods correct me if wrong!
OK I'm still 16 this year. Having completed my o levels just recently, the navy has sent me a scholarship regarding poly education and being a naval warfare system expert with them afterwards. Personally don't know much about our navy and what they're offering to bond me to , but I know for sure I'll be with them for quite a while if I agree. Can anyone advise me on whether I should accept, or provide me with more details as to how my future would look like if I accept?
