Primary school Transfer

anbusamy

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I am shifting home soon, so I have applied for schools that are near to my new home and I am on their waiting list, for my son Next Year (Primary 4 ). Today I received acceptance call from one of the schools which I kept at my third preference. If I accept this offer now and later receive any call, from another school that is in my first and second preference, is it possible to accept this offer (dropping the first offer) and change the school again.

Please give us the suggestion.

Thanks in advance.
 

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,439
Reaction score
10,768
Do call up both of the other schools to follow-up first?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top