Hi All,
I am shifting home soon, so I have applied for schools that are near to my new home and I am on their waiting list, for my son Next Year (Primary 4 ). Today I received acceptance call from one of the schools which I kept at my third preference. If I accept this offer now and later receive any call, from another school that is in my first and second preference, is it possible to accept this offer (dropping the first offer) and change the school again.
Please give us the suggestion.
Thanks in advance.
I am shifting home soon, so I have applied for schools that are near to my new home and I am on their waiting list, for my son Next Year (Primary 4 ). Today I received acceptance call from one of the schools which I kept at my third preference. If I accept this offer now and later receive any call, from another school that is in my first and second preference, is it possible to accept this offer (dropping the first offer) and change the school again.
Please give us the suggestion.
Thanks in advance.
