Hi guys,
If you need a guide or driver for a trip in Batam, can contact me. I can help you arrange from ferry ticket, hotel (Price better than agoda), itinerary depends on your preference and transportation.
I will be your driver and if you want to come in a group, I can arrange a bigger car for you guys.
I'm available everyday as long as you PM me or contact me at least 2 days before you coming (For booking Hotel) or 1 day if you need a driver.
Email me jets.ttt@gmail.com
or pm me.
If you need a guide or driver for a trip in Batam, can contact me. I can help you arrange from ferry ticket, hotel (Price better than agoda), itinerary depends on your preference and transportation.
I will be your driver and if you want to come in a group, I can arrange a bigger car for you guys.
I'm available everyday as long as you PM me or contact me at least 2 days before you coming (For booking Hotel) or 1 day if you need a driver.
Email me jets.ttt@gmail.com
or pm me.
Last edited:
