Pro Audio Laptop / College Use

demidrunk

Junior Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I'm doing NS this year- going into uni next year. On the side im quite into audio production.

I was thinking of a laptop- portable, fast (i7 probz/8 gig above ram etc), noiseless.
Decent graphic card for light video rendering/ non graphic intensive gaming

I also run a firewire interface.

Anyone with any exact reccommendations of any particular laptop brands? :)

My budget would be preferably be below 2000, but 2500 is maximum,

Much help is appreciated! :)
 

killerslayer92

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I'm doing NS this year- going into uni next year. On the side im quite into audio production.

I was thinking of a laptop- portable, fast (i7 probz/8 gig above ram etc), noiseless.
Decent graphic card for light video rendering/ non graphic intensive gaming

I also run a firewire interface.

Anyone with any exact reccommendations of any particular laptop brands? :)

My budget would be preferably be below 2000, but 2500 is maximum,

Much help is appreciated! :)

u can throw all the money in the world but i doubt theres anything that fits the bill... try an older model macbook to get the firewire, otherwise there is no laptop with such specs.. nt even the newer macbooks have firewire
 

demidrunk

Junior Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Yeah that's what i was thinking. Hahaha. Singapore seems to be more limited in the pro audio laptop side, thanks :) anyone else any suggestions?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top