I have a problem. I rooted my fone, then subsequently TouchWiz caused my screen to freeze (actually this has been happening before i rooted my fone).. so I did a factory reset.. everything looks fine.. except when I tried to activate watsapp, the following error msg:
'Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped.'
Also got one other error msg.. synccloud or something has stopped..
I also can't sync my google calendar in my pc with the one on my fone.. whenever i click on the google calendar widget, it stopped/froze. .
I have googled for solutions but can't seem to find one that can solve my problem..i tried clearing my contacts.. but didn't help. Can any brothers out there help?
Thanks in advance!
'Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped.'
Also got one other error msg.. synccloud or something has stopped..
I also can't sync my google calendar in my pc with the one on my fone.. whenever i click on the google calendar widget, it stopped/froze. .
I have googled for solutions but can't seem to find one that can solve my problem..i tried clearing my contacts.. but didn't help. Can any brothers out there help?
Thanks in advance!
