Qoo10 Windows 10 keys (Warning)

coyote

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2000
Messages
85,563
Reaction score
28,708
wonder why the counterfeit keys still work.

Nothing beats cheap and original from microsoft

EqKnD4O.png

That's the thing. I still have 3 of these to sell, but people to buy "cheaper" stuffs from unknown sources...
 

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,480
Reaction score
6,016
What such thing sia, OEM not legal also?

I think those who are not in the IT industry or handle
licensing before.
They forget one important point which is despite
keys obtain through any vendor whether Digi bay
and etc. are fake and etc.

First and foremost is the reseller have to be certified by MS
before they can resell any MS products.
Qoo10 is just a online shopping platform so you have to
find resellers who are MS certified.

If you go any shops at SLS, most are MS certified reseller
posted on the outside of the shop or on the price-list.
This is how MS crackdowns, go through their reseller if it is not inside they will investigate.
https://www.microsoft.com/OEM/en/Pages/distributors.aspx#fbid=BodlGswmbJa
Second, OEM keys are never cheap. One copy may cost $100 or so but there are some who find it expensive.
Back than during Windows XP and before, one retail copy of Win XP may cost up to $500.

That is why most prefer to own OEM but even OEM also cost about $300. :s22: OS pricing has not been so ridiculous unlike in the past.
Bottom line just buy from MS store, that is the safest you can get.
OS CD key are never cheap so if you want free OS install Linux.
 

ykgoh

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
0
I always have my doubt about those $30-$40 Windows product keys. How can anything legal be that much cheaper than even an OEM key?

If they can be that cheap and still legal, why SLS never offer this purchase option?
 

coyote

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2000
Messages
85,563
Reaction score
28,708
I always have my doubt about those $30-$40 Windows product keys. How can anything legal be that much cheaper than even an OEM key?

If they can be that cheap and still legal, why SLS never offer this purchase option?

That's the problem with many folks here.

I tried selling couple of left over Windows 8 pro genuine licenses at discount from RRP. These are genuine keys from the Windows 8 release time. No one will buy, not because they don't believe these keys are genuine. But rather they want to buy the $30~40 keys from Qoo10 or whatever.

In the end, I installed all the Windows keys on every computers I have, whether they need Windows or now, and before the free upgrade to Windows 10 expires.

Some of you may know, I've been using ubuntu for as long as I can remember. I never need Windows.
 
Last edited:

bundy

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,518
Reaction score
16
I got one last win pro key to sell too.. Installed on my xp laptop but had since activate it for win10. Since like one one is keen to buy as they feel it's been activate for win 10.
 

The_Dark

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2002
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
23
so.. those selling win 8,10 keys on carousell for 25 bucks all using cracked keys?
 

alamin2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2001
Messages
11,318
Reaction score
138
so.. those selling win 8,10 keys on carousell for 25 bucks all using cracked keys?

to say it's cracked... ive used 2 of it without problems activating . not those phone call but genuinely via internet
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top