Question about ASUS K450JF

sign again

Master Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
3,964
Reaction score
0
What's the maximum ram this laptop can hold?

Can this laptop connect to monitors via both the vga and hdmi at the same time? If so, what is the max resolution it can support?

I've checked this page but cannot find the information I want to know. Notebooks & Ultrabooks - K450JF

Thank you.
 

chocostick

Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
What's the maximum ram this laptop can hold?

Can this laptop connect to monitors via both the vga and hdmi at the same time? If so, what is the max resolution it can support?

I've checked this page but cannot find the information I want to know. Notebooks & Ultrabooks - K450JF

Thank you.

Laptop comes with 8GB ram. Not sure what's the maximum it can support, but mine is running on 16GB ram. (upgraded)

As for VGA and HDMI at the same time, not sure about that. Rarely project my screen to external sources.
 
Last edited:

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
7,996
Reaction score
0
This model can do VGA and HDMI together.
 

sign again

Master Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
3,964
Reaction score
0
Laptop comes with 4GB ram. Not sure what's the maximum it can support, but mine is running on 16GB ram. (upgraded)

As for VGA and HDMI at the same time, not sure about that. Rarely project my screen to external sources.
Thank you. 16GB seems good enough.

How do you find this laptop so far?
This model can do VGA and HDMI together.
Thank you.

With VGA and HDMI together, does the laptop display have to be turn off?
 

chocostick

Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Thank you. 16GB seems good enough.

How do you find this laptop so far?
Thank you.

With VGA and HDMI together, does the laptop display have to be turn off?

So far so good. Would have preferred it to be lighter, since I carry it around quite a fair bit. But specs and performance wise, not much to complain about.

I play games occasionally. Games like SR IV, MW3, DMC, Skyrim, etc. I can play on pretty high settings
 

Jp3rdd

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
So far so good. Would have preferred it to be lighter, since I carry it around quite a fair bit. But specs and performance wise, not much to complain about.

I play games occasionally. Games like SR IV, MW3, DMC, Skyrim, etc. I can play on pretty high settings

What about the battery? Its a internal battery right? Does it give anyone problems?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top