lil-lovesx33
Junior Member
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2014
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi All!
I currently have a CGPA of 3.53 ( 5 Semesters) in Business Information Technology from Ngee Ann Polytechnic and would love to purse a business degree in UK universities. The following is a list of universities that I would love to enroll in.
1. London School of Economics (LSE)
2. University College of London (UCL)
3. King's College of London
Please help me and rate my chances of enrolling into any of these universities or is there any suitable universities that I can enroll into with my results.
Thank you very much!
I currently have a CGPA of 3.53 ( 5 Semesters) in Business Information Technology from Ngee Ann Polytechnic and would love to purse a business degree in UK universities. The following is a list of universities that I would love to enroll in.
1. London School of Economics (LSE)
2. University College of London (UCL)
3. King's College of London
Please help me and rate my chances of enrolling into any of these universities or is there any suitable universities that I can enroll into with my results.
Thank you very much!
