Recommend a budget laptop for school work

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
15,461
Reaction score
4
Hi guys, will be starting my uni soon this AUG and I need a laptop for it... a simple 1, suffice for school work will do. Don't need to use it for gaming as I have a desktop at home already

It it possible to keep it below 1k?
 

Aresden

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
13
Hi guys, will be starting my uni soon this AUG and I need a laptop for it... a simple 1, suffice for school work will do. Don't need to use it for gaming as I have a desktop at home already

It it possible to keep it below 1k?

i was thinking...do uni sell laptops?
anw...im oso looking for a simple laptop for sch work...need recommendations too :D

update: did a little search and found this:
http://www.dell.com/sg/p/inspiron-1...510413sgwin8&model_id=inspiron-15-3542-laptop

cost around $859.5 with added on Dell's "3Yr ProSupport: NBD Onsite Service"

Do u all think i should get the basic or Dell ProSupport warranty?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top