Recommend a notebook

Wananana

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I would need recommendations for a notebook for my studies purpose.

My requirements are for mircosoft office (excel, powerpoint, word), able to surf and watch video online.

My budget is less than $1000. Is it possible?

Cheers!
 

Gribber

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
11,562
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I would need recommendations for a notebook for my studies purpose.

My requirements are for mircosoft office (excel, powerpoint, word), able to surf and watch video online.

My budget is less than $1000. Is it possible?

Cheers!

yup.
10chars
 

TheHome

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Yes it's possible. Depends on which brand you're looking for. I would suggest brands like Asus, Lenovo, Dell or Toshiba. Do take note of the amount of ram. :)
 

iamcdy

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
By less than S$1000, do you mean even if S$1000 is ok for you? If you wouldn't mind the weight of the laptop I think just go for the brand you feel its right. Because for brand recommendation if might be ok for you but it might not be ok for other people as some people may be facing some unhappy event on certain brand so they will most probably recommend the brand that they are happy with.
 

Wananana

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Yeah, $1000 is fine with me. I am looking for more durable laptops that can last for 3 or more years.

I will go to the sites to look out for the laptop.

Cheers.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top