XsenseX
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2001
- Messages
- 4,130
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi,
I'm looking for a laptop that can potentially edit 4K videos.
I'm not looking for macbook pro cause i've a Mac Pro already so now looking for a windows laptop that is powerful enough to run adobe premier and edit 4k.
I'm currently looking at the MSI WS60 .... I like the fact it has thunderbolt which i can share with my Mac Pro's external hard disks.
Any comments?
I'm looking for a laptop that can potentially edit 4K videos.
I'm not looking for macbook pro cause i've a Mac Pro already so now looking for a windows laptop that is powerful enough to run adobe premier and edit 4k.
I'm currently looking at the MSI WS60 .... I like the fact it has thunderbolt which i can share with my Mac Pro's external hard disks.
Any comments?