Hi all,
I'm looking at a new skylake build at the moment, and intending to do a small form factor build.
I don't intend to overclock, and am thinking of going for an i5-6600.
Does anyone have recommendations for a motherboard? Looking to spend under $500.
Have considered the following:
MSI B150I PRO GAMING AC
ASUS B150I PRO GAMING/WIFI/AURA
ASROCK H170M ITX AC
GIGABYTE H170N WIFI
but am not sure which to go with.
I'm going with a single SSD setup, so don't need RAID support.
Does anyone have any experience with the above boards? Also willing to consider other options. Thanks!
I'm looking at a new skylake build at the moment, and intending to do a small form factor build.
I don't intend to overclock, and am thinking of going for an i5-6600.
Does anyone have recommendations for a motherboard? Looking to spend under $500.
Have considered the following:
MSI B150I PRO GAMING AC
ASUS B150I PRO GAMING/WIFI/AURA
ASROCK H170M ITX AC
GIGABYTE H170N WIFI
but am not sure which to go with.
I'm going with a single SSD setup, so don't need RAID support.
Does anyone have any experience with the above boards? Also willing to consider other options. Thanks!



