notsomebody1989
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi
Would like to seek recommendation for laptop. Budget not more than $3k. Not sure if can get the specs I wanted, all comments welcomed!
Went down to SimLim and was recommended Dell G5 at $2.8k but wanted to see if there are more recommendation.
Specs I would like:
CPU: 8th Gen is fine (9th Gen better)
RAM: 32GB
Storage: 1TB SSD + 1TB SSD (ideal), 1TB SSD + 1TB HDD (okay)
Graphics: Rarely game nowadays (any is fine)
Weight: not more than 2.5kg
TIA!
Would like to seek recommendation for laptop. Budget not more than $3k. Not sure if can get the specs I wanted, all comments welcomed!
Went down to SimLim and was recommended Dell G5 at $2.8k but wanted to see if there are more recommendation.
Specs I would like:
CPU: 8th Gen is fine (9th Gen better)
RAM: 32GB
Storage: 1TB SSD + 1TB SSD (ideal), 1TB SSD + 1TB HDD (okay)
Graphics: Rarely game nowadays (any is fine)
Weight: not more than 2.5kg
TIA!
