recommendations for mechanical keyboards?

Psychedelic Senses

Master Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
4,786
Reaction score
1,426
Hi guys, any recommendations of mech keyboards with back lights for under $150?

Preferably red back lighting, thanks.
 

flaconexe

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
CM Storm Quickfire rapid red keys feels the best for me

I bought a Cosair K70 Blue and guess what? The keys were utter garbage compared to the other brands, the click and the tactile feeling is really not up to par.
 

Psychedelic Senses

Master Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
4,786
Reaction score
1,426
CM Storm Quickfire rapid red keys feels the best for me

I bought a Cosair K70 Blue and guess what? The keys were utter garbage compared to the other brands, the click and the tactile feeling is really not up to par.

I bought that cm storm model and I'm loving it though I've exceeded my budget a little.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top