Hi guys
, looking for a laptop lightweight able to travel around oversea for work.
Due to the ban of sia. So who can recommend me
Useage: excel, YouTube, Netflix, websurfing.
PS. Thanks anyway. Wanted to get LG gram but too ex to replace my mb. I found a much budget laptop for my replacement. It's China brand. The screen resolution attracted me. Chuwi laptop plus. Anyway nothing to complain haha can Netflix for my show while on my plane flight I happy already. Cost me 614$

Due to the ban of sia. So who can recommend me
Useage: excel, YouTube, Netflix, websurfing.
PS. Thanks anyway. Wanted to get LG gram but too ex to replace my mb. I found a much budget laptop for my replacement. It's China brand. The screen resolution attracted me. Chuwi laptop plus. Anyway nothing to complain haha can Netflix for my show while on my plane flight I happy already. Cost me 614$
Last edited:
