Hi all!
I am working at a VWO and one of the programmes I run is a regular fortnightly NERF session. It is open to the public and for anyone 13 years old and above. All equipment (NERF blasters and goggles) are provided and you're welcome to bring your own gear if you want!
I would like to invite anyone who is interested to take a look at our FB page and email me if you wish to register or simple want to know more!
By the way, we're non-profit so these sessions are not for profit too. We charge a nominal fee of $10 for 6 sessions just to cover costs (darts, new blasters! other expendable equipment such as lightsticks, etc..).
Our sessions are held in Hougang. Currently I have an on-going session on wednesdays 1930h -2130h but I am also looking to start another session on Saturdays 1000h - 1200h.
Looking forward to having more participants! We have a mix of guys and girls and also new players so no worries if you think you're at a disadvantage if you're new!
Find us at https://www.facebook.com/bcareswp
I am working at a VWO and one of the programmes I run is a regular fortnightly NERF session. It is open to the public and for anyone 13 years old and above. All equipment (NERF blasters and goggles) are provided and you're welcome to bring your own gear if you want!
By the way, we're non-profit so these sessions are not for profit too. We charge a nominal fee of $10 for 6 sessions just to cover costs (darts, new blasters! other expendable equipment such as lightsticks, etc..).
Our sessions are held in Hougang. Currently I have an on-going session on wednesdays 1930h -2130h but I am also looking to start another session on Saturdays 1000h - 1200h.
Looking forward to having more participants! We have a mix of guys and girls and also new players so no worries if you think you're at a disadvantage if you're new!
Find us at https://www.facebook.com/bcareswp