Repair laptop

doctorboi

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows where can repair cheaply? Just need it to be repaired for awhile so that I can transfer my data to external HD.
 

iphone88

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
843
Reaction score
6
Anyone knows where can repair cheaply? Just need it to be repaired for awhile so that I can transfer my data to external HD.

cheaper way is to remove your hdd from faulty laptop.
Later, copy the content from hdd to new laptop using SATA to USB enclosure.
Cost less than sgd10.
 

3sniper

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
224
Reaction score
96
cheaper way is to remove your hdd from faulty laptop.
Later, copy the content from hdd to new laptop using SATA to USB enclosure.
Cost less than sgd10.

Where can I get the SATA to USB enclosure for less than $10?
 

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
17,194
Reaction score
1,010
Anyone knows where can repair cheaply? Just need it to be repaired for awhile so that I can transfer my data to external HD.

Why never backup every now and then? What if ransonware lock up your computer or even your new computer?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top