Hi Guys, anyone know where I can get a replacement S Pen for my Note 2? Dropped out from phone while cycling. Any idea how much it cost as well. Thanks in advance.
Hi Guys, anyone know where I can get a replacement S Pen for my Note 2? Dropped out from phone while cycling. Any idea how much it cost as well. Thanks in advance.
as far as I remember few months back its about 40$ for a replacement S pen which is original from Samsung.. may be you can try ebay or Qoo10 for cheaper..
as far as I remember few months back its about 40$ for a replacement S pen which is original from Samsung.. may be you can try ebay or Qoo10 for cheaper..
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.