Repositioning the Ignore function of threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkable

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
441
Dear moderators

I am surfing via cellphone. May I suggest repositioning the thread ignore function? I realized that I have been unintentionally ignoring threads I want to read coz it's so easy to touch the ignore by accident.

Thank you! 🙂
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,552
Thanks for the feedback. :)

I think the button is there by default of the forum software. For the purpose of users' self protection, it also has to be clearly visible and accessible. Let us check internally with the Tech team if it can be improved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top