Request for metal drilling help

Daryl80

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi All

Seeking some help as I'm still new to Singapore.

Basically I have a metal guitar pedal board that I'm looking to drill a hole in the side

As can be seen in this image there are 2 holes that are around 6mm in diameter, however in order for me to fit the jack I'm looking for, they need to be expanded to approximately 15mm

s1191.photobucket.com/user/Daryl1980/media/image.jpeg

Notice the comparison in size of the hole

As I don't have a drill bit to do this cleanly, can somebody help me in drilling these holes

Thanks heaps in advance
 

ZyXuzCryst

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi All

Seeking some help as I'm still new to Singapore.

Basically I have a metal guitar pedal board that I'm looking to drill a hole in the side

As can be seen in this image there are 2 holes that are around 6mm in diameter, however in order for me to fit the jack I'm looking for, they need to be expanded to approximately 15mm

Notice the comparison in size of the hole

As I don't have a drill bit to do this cleanly, can somebody help me in drilling these holes

Thanks heaps in advance

I've just tried your link, but it isn't working.. anyway, u can buy a tool to DIY.. a good one can be as cheap as S$60. You might also need it in the future.

u can search for SGtooling, dremel 7700
 

Daryl80

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks

Sorry needed to .html to the end of the url. The problem is I only need 3 holes drilled so that's why I was hoping somebody here can lend me one or help me drill one

It's a massive hole in my mind, hopefully this link works. Thanks again to those who reply

s1191.photobucket.com/user/Daryl1980/media/image.jpeg.html
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top