Request to delete thread

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
10,718
Reaction score
468
If not possible to delete then please update the title to the current title. Plus post #4 quoted my original post which I have since updated, possible to remove? As I do not want to get into any trouble.
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,424
Reaction score
5,284
If not possible to delete then please update the title to the current title. Plus post #4 quoted my original post which I have since updated, possible to remove? As I do not want to get into any trouble.

Done, thanks

O
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top