Request to revive a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Hi perisher,

Unfortunately the thread has expired. I don’t have enough mod powers to revive it. :(
I tried doing figurative CPR but to no avail.

Would you like to create a new thread instead? The timeline and differences in point of view makes for an interesting side by side comparison.
 

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
84,162
Reaction score
10,088
Hi perisher,

Unfortunately the thread has expired. I don’t have enough mod powers to revive it. :(
I tried doing figurative CPR but to no avail.

Would you like to create a new thread instead? The timeline and differences in point of view makes for an interesting side by side comparison.

Somehow zen managed to revive it. I dunno what he did. Haha. It’s ok. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top