Request to undo merging of thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

galmongie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Messages
17,600
Reaction score
9,673
My thread "I have not taken buses for many years" is generic and now the replies are lost in thousands of others in that mega thread.

How am I supposed to retrieve the replies when I need them?

Please help to undo the merging.
 

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
My thread "I have not taken buses for many years" is generic and now the replies are lost in thousands of others in that mega thread.

How am I supposed to retrieve the replies when I need them?

Please help to undo the merging.
done
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top